PDA

View Full Version : Office Max: Whats up with no sale flyers???

GottaSaveNow
06-08-2009, 05:33:00 AM
I have been surprised there were no sales ads for OM for several of the past few weeks. Anyone know what is up with this? They did have one last week, but again, no sale this week. Bummer. :sad: Just a big brown bag in the paper with 20% off anything that will fit into the bag. (Lots of restrictions though) At least it does apply to printer accessories, Impress services, sale and clearance priced items. Well, I guess that is better than nothing.

I checked the website and a select few places have a sales flyer posted. It was a almost a joke at best. It was the same deals they sent out in their email, only there was a scan of the other side of the page showing some printers that are also on sale. There were a lot more places that did not have a sales flyer than did.

I may take my bag and see if I can find any good deals using it. I will let you know if I can. It would be interesting to hear if anyone else does well with the brown bag deal too. Happy shopping!!!

rmtrivas21
06-08-2009, 05:45:18 AM
I didn't get the brown bag, and I don't get fliers in paper sometimes either. But I signed up online and I receive their fliers through e-mail. Maybe you could try that and see if they have it in your area.