PDA

View Full Version : I need a crash course on Randalls

sadlady12
06-07-2009, 01:14:13 PM
I recently found out that I have a Randlall's fairly close to me that I was unaware of until now. I want to check it out but it is a bit further of a drive for me. I need a little crash course for Randall's. Do they double or triple? What amts.? What kind of limits do they have? Not to say my store will be the same but what's the general rule of thumb? What about printables? Anything else I should know?

And... most importantly....are there any deals going on right now that I just don't want to miss out on? For whatever the reason, I can't seem to pull up my local ad online... just keeps saying it's loading. I'm in area code 77301, is it just that ad or my computer or the website or what?

cheesecake
06-07-2009, 01:43:42 PM
I go to Randall's only if there is a good deal to be had. They only double or triple 1 like coupon. The others will be face value. Kroger, on the other hand, will double or triple 3 of the same coupon. (I'm sure you already know that!) The values are the same as Kroger. Triple up to and including 39 cents. Double up to and including 39 cents to 50 cents. As far as taking internet coupons, it varies for me. I've had cashiers tell me no and then others just scan them without a word. A word of warning -- their promotions have been huge problems. They can never seem to get them right for some reason. If the amount your expecting doesn't come off your total, or your catalina doesn't print, you'll be told it's because you used coupons, etc. But in the end, they have decent customer service, it's just a pain and time consuming to get it taken care of. There is a promo going on now where you buy 10 participating items and get $5 off instantly. I haven't done it because I don't have the coupons to make it a great deal.

mpmama2re
06-07-2009, 03:20:55 PM
And... most importantly....are there any deals going on right now that I just don't want to miss out on? For whatever the reason, I can't seem to pull up my local ad online... just keeps saying it's loading. I'm in area code 77301, is it just that ad or my computer or the website or what?

did you try running firefox to view the ad. I use IE and can't get it to come up that way so I switched and now it works.
we have the same ad.
the buy 10 items get $5 off is a pretty good deal if you have coupons for the items that are on sale. I got capri sun for the kids for 49 a box.