PDA

View Full Version : Randall's Q Policy ... & Loadables??

jaws1
06-01-2009, 07:12:41 PM
I looked through the Randall's FAQ, but didn't see info on this. Does it vary by city/state with Randall's?

I "think" they had told me 3 D/T per transaction ... but that was a couple months ago when I checked.

Do they, like Kroger, let you use both loadables and paper Qs on same item? ... and does the loadable Q show up on receipt as "P&Gesaver", "Shortcuts", etc?

Thanks

Amniculus
06-01-2009, 09:43:03 PM
it's one d/t per transaction and you can't stack electronic coupons. the machine will add loadable coupon back to total if paper coupon is scanned.

you can stack store coupons and manu coupons

feeding4
06-02-2009, 06:08:35 AM
My experience yesterday at Randalls was that my p&Gesaver DID work with a paper coupon. It didn't show anything that said "P&Gesaver savings" on the receipt, but I noticed that the amount came directly off the line item price. I did the stock up deal on Charmin and Tide and the price shown was .50 less than the shelf said - then the coupon I used came off at the bottom of the receipt.

snfcook
06-02-2009, 06:27:49 AM
Mine as well does not show as a separate line item like at Kroger, it just takes it off the actual price on receipt, making your savings look less...kinda funny that way!

But you can use a paper coupon with it!

HTH!

jaws1
08-30-2009, 06:26:23 PM
MANY apologies for not getting back to this thread before now ... looked for it a previous time, but apparently overlooked it ... duh!

Thanks for the info!

jesamac08
10-05-2009, 10:07:40 PM
Hello!!!!
Someone please help me lol....I'm lost in loadable world :P
I always use loadables at Randalls....this evening I went to do some shopping. I got some items that I needed, products, eggs etc. and then a bunch of stuff that should've been free with my loadables! should've been being key hehe. None of my loadables came off on my receipt. My total was way more than I guessed it would've been....I came home and compared it to some old randalls receipts and everything checks out fine...randalls card is the same number and all that good stuff. What could've happened? I loaded coupons from cellfire and shortcuts like normal....help please! :) Thanks!

Rcastro79
10-06-2009, 11:06:43 AM
Hello!!!!
Someone please help me lol....I'm lost in loadable world :P
I always use loadables at Randalls....this evening I went to do some shopping. I got some items that I needed, products, eggs etc. and then a bunch of stuff that should've been free with my loadables! should've been being key hehe. None of my loadables came off on my receipt. My total was way more than I guessed it would've been....I came home and compared it to some old randalls receipts and everything checks out fine...randalls card is the same number and all that good stuff. What could've happened? I loaded coupons from cellfire and shortcuts like normal....help please! :) Thanks!
Could it be that they are working on their electronic coupon system like they did for Kroger's, see Stephanie's site. http://katycouponers.blogspot.com/2009/10/loadables-with-paper-coupon-update-for.html (http://katycouponers.blogspot.com/2009/10/loadables-with-paper-coupon-update-for.html) :sad:

courtneyrtr
10-06-2009, 08:19:03 PM
Today I went to Randalls, here is how it worked out:

$2.50 Nut Clusters
-$1.00 Manf Q
-$1.00 E-Coupon
-.40 E-Coupon
-.40 E-Coupon
= -.30 cents overage

So the E-Coupons and Manfs are still working at Randalls.

jaws1
10-06-2009, 10:08:04 PM
Today I went to Randalls, here is how it worked out:

$2.50 Nut Clusters
-$1.00 Manf Q
-$1.00 E-Coupon
-.40 E-Coupon
-.40 E-Coupon
= -.30 cents overage

So the E-Coupons and Manfs are still working at Randalls.

Looks like I gotta start shopping at Randall's ... just wish they'd send me an ad every week ...