PDA

View Full Version : Randalls IP for FREE 1lb Strawberry container

imhzgrlnotu
05-09-2009, 01:31:47 PM
I got an email today from Randall's with a link to view the coupons on their site. On the very last page there is a coupon for a Free 1lb Strawberry container with coupon and card!

There is also a $5/$25 flower purchase if anyone needs flowers for Mother's Day :BigHand:

Randalls - Coupons (http://www.randalls.com/IFL/Grocery/Print-Coupons#iframetop)

That's the link to the page the coupons are on :)

RutgersKittyn
05-09-2009, 06:59:09 PM
Just wanted to mention that the coupon is for free strawberries WITH a $10 Produce Purchase, since Randalls conveniently leaves that out in their description of the Q.

letsshop
05-15-2009, 04:25:43 PM
Just wanted to mention that the coupon is for free strawberries WITH a $10 Produce Purchase, since Randalls conveniently leaves that out in their description of the Q.

I had a problem using this coupon last night. It didn't take off the amount of the strawberries. On the first line, it said "produce .....0",
and then the next line it said "Strawberries..... $2.50".
When they started scrutinizing the coupon, they noticed it said that it cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons. I took that to mean no other strawberry coupon could be used, but they interpreted it to mean no other coupons, period, for the whole transaction! So I just returned the strawberries right there, got a refund,and they gave me my coupon back.