PDA

View Full Version : Living Well Promo

jfolzman
04-22-2009, 06:29:27 AM
I'm still learning the Randall's "thing". How does everyone plan on using their 10. living well CAT? Also, can you "roll" it over and get another one? Thanks.:smile77:

RamRez5
04-22-2009, 09:53:15 AM
I have been "rolling" the $10 on the big box of diapers

rhondameller
04-22-2009, 05:56:44 PM
Last week I did two transactions, both were $30 of the included products. Used the $10 from trans #1 to pay for trans #2 and then walked away with $10 from trans #2 to use this week.

kdphi_uh
04-23-2009, 09:47:58 AM
is the water cat still printing?

cheesecake
04-23-2009, 10:02:17 AM
I have several catalinas I need to use. At one time you could buy stamps with them. Has anyone used them for stamps here in Houston?

b2karen
04-23-2009, 01:49:27 PM
is the water cat still printing?

Printed for me yesterday! And, new tags say it goes until May 19!!!

jesamac08
04-23-2009, 05:36:57 PM
Printed for me yesterday! And, new tags say it goes until May 19!!!

Worked for me yesterday too! I think my husband thinks I'm crazy....but I'm loving all the water! :P :BigHand:

imhzgrlnotu
04-23-2009, 06:19:06 PM
i saw someone mention deer park sports bottles 6pk as 1.99, $2 cat wyb 2. is that ozarka here in houston?i dont think ive ever seen deer park water before. also, are the aquapods still working too? DH has gone through just about all of the 20 packs i got a couple weeks ago lol time to get more! are the aquapods 1.99 too?

imhzgrlnotu
04-23-2009, 06:21:13 PM
im trying to plan a few transactions, and pray they actually have all the items i want lol. im saving for a trip to disneyworld so the cats i get that i dont roll ill most likely use for meat or produce or something else that i would have to pay for at another store, and ill just put the money into our fund instead. that is, if randalls doesnt come along with another great deal next week lol.

greenrays
04-23-2009, 06:35:40 PM
i saw someone mention deer park sports bottles 6pk as 1.99, $2 cat wyb 2. is that ozarka here in houston?i dont think ive ever seen deer park water before. also, are the aquapods still working too? DH has gone through just about all of the 20 packs i got a couple weeks ago lol time to get more! are the aquapods 1.99 too?

Yes it's the ozarka. The large ones with the blue sports top lids on them, 6 per pack. Ozarka - Products - 700 mL Sport Top Bottled Water Products, Home & Office Delivery Products | Nestlé (http://www.ozarkawater.com/Products/SportPack700ML.aspx)

I think the aquapods are dead. These new waters are much better b/c they are larger!! Tell your dh to keep his paws off the water:biggrin:

b2karen
04-24-2009, 12:38:51 PM
Yes it's the ozarka. The large ones with the blue sports top lids on them, 6 per pack. Ozarka - Products - 700 mL Sport Top Bottled Water Products, Home & Office Delivery Products | Nestlé (http://www.ozarkawater.com/Products/SportPack700ML.aspx)

I think the aquapods are dead. These new waters are much better b/c they are larger!! Tell your dh to keep his paws off the water:biggrin:

I'm loving these larger water bottles!!! I've almost got enough stockpiled to float a boat and I just returned from Randall's with MORE! :hysterical: My DH thinks I'm crazy, but anyone who's gone through a hurricane can truly appreciate a water stockpile! The fact that it is part of the Living Well deal, makes it all the sweeter. Here's what I did:

16 Ozarka 6 packs (1.99 each) = $31.84

- $10 LW cat (previous purchase)
- $8 cats (previous purchase)
- $1/2 Ozarka cat
= $12.84

Got back: $10 LW cat, $1/2 Ozarka cat, $16 cats
for a profit of over $14!!!

mylitterof6
04-24-2009, 08:36:15 PM
Last night I did the Living well deal three times in a row. Rolling my $10 and $2 catalina's three times. Today I went to do more and it would not print the catalina's. My friend had the same problem. I think Randall's is onto what a good deal it was a shut it down. i heard a rumor you can now only do the living well deal once a week....

patcat
04-25-2009, 06:29:18 AM
Last night I did the Living well deal three times in a row. Rolling my $10 and $2 catalina's three times. Today I went to do more and it would not print the catalina's. My friend had the same problem. I think Randall's is onto what a good deal it was a shut it down. i heard a rumor you can now only do the living well deal once a week....

Call the Catalina company and question why you didn't get it. More than likely you are owed a cat because the machine was offline. I am pretty sure they are not onto you or your friend.

I shop at Safeway and did three transactions yesterday so I am sure it is not down.

dasher27
04-25-2009, 08:52:29 AM
It says on the cat 'limit one coupon per transaction per day'. Which doesn't really help, if it just said 'one coupon per day' I could understand it, but one coupon per transaction means something else. I'm only doing one per day to be on the safe side.

maryjanekickboxer
04-25-2009, 01:35:40 PM
I bought 16 Bertolli's today and got the $10 living well promo cat, but none on the Bertolli's. Anyone know if this deal is over?

HotNursingMama25
04-25-2009, 01:42:18 PM
The Bertolli deal was dead on 4/19 and 4/21 in select areas.

mylitterof6
04-26-2009, 01:50:18 PM
I am sure they are not stalking my friend and I, I was just kidding.

I was told at another Randalls today, The third one I have gone to this week. Thank the Living well promo was only good for one time per card. So I am guessing what happened was that first night I did it three times in a row the system didn't have time to update. By the next day it had.

I would like to hear of someone in the Houston are who has done this deal successfully on different days? Let me know if it worked for you.

Haley
04-26-2009, 03:05:58 PM
im trying to plan a few transactions, and pray they actually have all the items i want lol. im saving for a trip to disneyworld so the cats i get that i dont roll ill most likely use for meat or produce or something else that i would have to pay for at another store, and ill just put the money into our fund instead. that is, if randalls doesnt come along with another great deal next week lol.

OT- sorry- I have saved tons towards Disney from this site. I am dying for another GC with new RX coupon, I have $300 in GC's from the last one. I use those to buy groceries and put the grocery money straight into my secret Disney account.

Aside from h2o, any great deals with this promo?

mamastew
04-26-2009, 03:42:01 PM
I'm loving these larger water bottles!!! I've almost got enough stockpiled to float a boat and I just returned from Randall's with MORE! :hysterical: My DH thinks I'm crazy, but anyone who's gone through a hurricane can truly appreciate a water stockpile! The fact that it is part of the Living Well deal, makes it all the sweeter. Here's what I did:

16 Ozarka 6 packs (1.99 each) = $31.84

- $10 LW cat (previous purchase)
- $8 cats (previous purchase)
- $1/2 Ozarka cat
= $12.84

Got back: $10 LW cat, $1/2 Ozarka cat, $16 cats
for a profit of over $14!!!

I'm going to try this tomorrow. How long does this promo last?
Thanks!!! :wavehi:

rhondameller
04-27-2009, 07:12:49 AM

Last week I did the deal twice. The first time the catalina printed, then the second time it didn't. I went to the customer service counter and they wrote me a hand written Q for $10 off my next purchase.
Last night I went and the same thing happened, printed with the first trans. but not the second. It was late and there wasn't anyone in the CS counter but AM told me to come back and I could get another hand written Q, just save my receipt so it shows that I purchased qualifying items. I had her write on my receipt so the CS would now I hadn't gotten my $10Q and got her name to be on the safe side.
There was no mention of only being able to do the deal once a day. And she was standing right there and saw that I had done 2 trans.
HTH someone.

b2karen
04-27-2009, 07:05:29 PM
I'm going to try this tomorrow. How long does this promo last?
Thanks!!! :wavehi:

I think the date on the tag was May 19!

skimo
05-02-2009, 01:52:08 PM
Anyone have a price on the Breyer's ice cream? TIA!