PDA

View Full Version : P90 Workout (Boot Camp)

PraiseAdonai
04-09-2009, 05:25:55 PM
Hello

Just wondering if anyone has done the P90 Boot Camp or the P90x workout.

I would like to purchase the P90.

Thank you.

purplefdu
04-09-2009, 08:45:17 PM
We've been stalking them on Ebay to purchase. DH wants it badly. We've heard good things from friends and done quite a bit of research and the low amount of extras appeals to him. We've already picked up a yoga mat on clearance and will be using a $/$$ at Dicks to buy the Iron Gym Extreme and whatever else we need once we buy the system.

But $120+ is a bit rich for our tastes. Tried advertising on CL for a used one, but no luck yet.

PennyCarter
04-10-2009, 09:38:45 PM
My finance' just bought the P90x. We have both heard GREAT thing from several people and would like to be in better shape for our wedding. But we keep postponing starting (we are both very busy, but I kinda hate working out). I will try to remember to post back once we get going, but feel free to remind me if I forget.

sarah0403
04-11-2009, 08:15:27 PM
i just started another WAH job that takes these calls working from home...I can't tell u too much, because i am not familiar with the product that well cuz im new...but what i can tell you is that if you order from the informercial, or MOST informercials..hold out and say "no' to the first offer presented....many will give you a hefty discounted in order to save the sale..like free shipping..extra cd's, a gift ect.