PDA

View Full Version : Woo hoo got more water, but but but...........

pd27
03-30-2009, 06:43:59 PM
Well I got 20 more cases of water and a few other things w/ the sales this week. Which this indeed is great........BUT, those Randalls coupon patrol monitors are beyond ridiculous. I really had it today. So I wen w/ my mom and we each did another deal. We each had 10 items, the same 10 items ok......well of course the $5 did not come off on mine. So I ask the lady if it came off and she proceeds to tell me no and that I must have not gotten the right items and then she begins to count my mere 10 items. Now mind you, this was the 3rd time at this particular store that the $5 did not come off. So I told her that and she bagins to unload my bags and say that she needed to go check each item to see if they were part if the deal. But yet before that she tells me that I can only use 1 HALLS coupon. WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So she goes and checks and by this time my mom had gone through another checkout andf had ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS W/ THE SAME COUPONS!!! So we call the store director and she comes over and by this time, the coupon patrolwoman on duty had returned, only to tell me that yes indeed I had the correct items. I told her I know. Yet she keeps saying that she couldn't make the $5 come off. How funny b/c in that same few seconds the store director tells her to enter $5 off manually. What made me so angry is the attitude she had about it. Oh well I was ok, b/c I got my 10 items for $.99 so it was cool. Just wanted to vent and see of anyone had any problems like this or somewhat similar!:rolleyes24:

welchmomx5
04-03-2009, 04:36:58 PM
By chance were you at the Randall's at Williams Trace/Hwy 6 in Sugar Land?! They are the worst! I have actually contacted corporate over the way they operate, and have been apologized to via email, but really I just want them to get things straight there for ALL of us. The don't understand the terminology on the coupons - they all insist that "Limit One Per Purchase" somehow means "Limit One Per Transaction". I walked away from an entire grocery cart last week, when they would only let me use 1 of each coupon. I went through a cashier, customer service supervisor and a manager, and they all thought the same thing - they said you could only use multiple coupons if the coupon specifically said "Limit One Coupon Per ITEM Purchased"!!! I ended up going to a different Randall's (New Territory) and spoke to the customer service desk, and they said there would be no problem at their store - and they were right! =) I tried to push my luck that same night, since I discovered more coupons and it was the last day of the deal, and went to the Williams Trace location and bought 20 items. This cashier let me use multiple coupons with no problem, but the $5 didn't come off twice, so she hollered over my shoulder to the manager on duty, and when I turned around, it was the SAME guy from the night before! He tried to tell me it was because I didn't buy 10 items within the same price point. I argued that I had been to the other location that morning and I bought 30 items and my husband bought 30 items, and we had no problems. He wanted to argue that his theory was correct, but could see I wasn't taking no for an answer, and punched in a code and walked away. The cashier was very nice, and said sorry. I wrote once again to Randall's, and got another apology. They tried to say they spoke with the person who I dealt with, which I no is not true, since I never entered my card number, so they don't know who my cashier WAS! Okay, so so long - done venting!!! =)

Aubrey01
04-07-2009, 08:01:32 AM
By chance were you at the Randall's at Williams Trace/Hwy 6 in Sugar Land?! They are the worst! I have actually contacted corporate over the way they operate, and have been apologized to via email, but really I just want them to get things straight there for ALL of us. The don't understand the terminology on the coupons - they all insist that "Limit One Per Purchase" somehow means "Limit One Per Transaction".

Sorry for you guys troubles, I had the same Limit one per purchase VS one per transaction spiel at the Randalls at 5219 Fm-1960. I was treated so poorly that I left the store in tears. I felt pathetic for crying like that, but I don't think I have ever been treated so poorly by a stranger before. I avoid that store at all costs. I've had issues with Walgreens and CVS in the hwy 6 area, so I go the opposite way while looking for deals. The grief is just not worth it.

I would definitely voice my complaints to corporate. If the cashiers/managers/supervisors of that store are treating you badly, that means they are doing it to other customers too.. It's just not right.

greenrays
04-07-2009, 09:28:43 PM
It's just the day cashiers at williams trace/hwy6, the night cashiers don't pull those limits out.