PDA

View Full Version : Randalls buy 10 get $5

mpmama2re
03-18-2009, 09:08:47 AM
Randalls is running a similar promo like Kroger. I did a run this morning and did not get the $5 off. The manager told me that you have to buy 10 items that are all the same price... (whatever)... The ad states 10 items mix and match no reward limit. I got 10 items and he had to refund my $5.
just be careful. Can someone please post how their transaction goes?

I got 6 lipton teas, 3 fuze and 100 cal pack oreos.
I have the bogo coupons for the lipton and fuze.

cheesecake
03-18-2009, 09:11:56 AM
I noticed this deal this morning also. It seems like Randall's is trying to be a bit more competitive lately. Of course, as you stated, the deal once again didn't work. Randall's can never get a promotion right!

nyc_girl_90210
03-18-2009, 04:14:36 PM
got it right here in texas :_)

Cynthiabutterfly
03-19-2009, 10:22:34 AM
I did the deal here in TX too, and it worked, got $5 off twice for 20 items.

I got:

4 pasta roni - $1/4 insert
5 Bertoli pouches - $1 blinkies
1 Lysol 40 oz pourable -.50 insert, doubled
5 Nabisco 100 cal (lorna dunes,peanut crisps and chocolate animal crackers)
5 crystal light (used $2 off crystal light and 100 calorie pks)

savingirl
03-20-2009, 12:44:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the Randalls deals! I was able to get the water deal and twenty other items cheap. I also found the blinkies for the Bertolli pouches. I rarely go to Randalls because it is out of my way, but this trip was worth it. This was in League City, TX.

imhzgrlnotu
03-20-2009, 04:02:34 PM
i went today and the cashier told me the same as the first poster, items had to be of the same amount. which wasnt a huge deal because i got 60 items and a lot of them were the same lol. i might go again tomorrow and do a smaller order and ask a mgr since i didnt see anywhere that it said it had to be of the same amt.

at least the mgr at that store was smart enough to tell the cashiers to figure it out as they were ringing it up and not after the fact. that made it so much easier.

this was at the randalls on 290 n 34th in houston :)

snfcook
03-20-2009, 08:23:20 PM
3 transactions...
4- Birdseye Steamfresh Meals for 2 (used $2/1)
4- Birdseye Steamfresh Corn (used BOGO)
1- High Fiber Quaker Oatmeal (used $1/1)
1- Halls (used $0.50/1)
After coupons, total OOP: $11.31
Total savings = 78%
Got back $10 to spend on my next shopping trip!

(thought I was supposed to get an Xtra $5 off but did not on this deal)

10- Ozarka Aquapods (used $0.75/2)
also used my $10 off any purchase from previous transaction
OOP: $1.25
Total savings = 96%
The Xtra $5 did come off on this transaction
And received $10 back to use on my next shopping trip

4 - AMP energy drinks
3 - Hormel Compleats (used $0.75/1)
1- Halls (used $0.50/1)
1- Nabisco 100 calorie bars (used $0.55/1)
1- Mushroom
1- Kraft Deli cheese

Also used my $10 from previous transaction...
Total OOP: $8.46
Savings =71%
Now this is actually wrong because I looked at my receipt and it didn't take my $5 off 10 items so I will have to go back tomorrow to get it!

*****Just an update! Went today and got my $5 refunded in cash! So my third transaction was only $3.46!!! WOOHOO!! Works for me since hubby works nights and he needs those energy drinks!!!!********

HTH!

Bonniem
03-20-2009, 08:43:12 PM
:wavehi: Hey Samantha, I see that you are in Keller too. I don't shop Tom Thumb too much because they tend to be to $$$$... but I'm glad you did the deal and shared that with us. I will have to get my list together and give this a try.
Sending you a PM.

Bonnie

mpmama2re
03-21-2009, 07:34:08 AM
anyone know if the 2l diet dr. pepper is included. I was just there and forgot to look!

imhzgrlnotu
03-21-2009, 08:29:48 AM
snf: i dont think the birdseye (at least the meals for 2 ones) were part of the 5 off wyb 10. they had the sign for the frozen promo, but not the other one. and in transaction 3, if the kraft you got were the slices then thats probably why. theyre on sale but not part of the deal either. unless the mushrooms are. unless you have a totally different ad than mine, in which case ill just shut up now lol.

mpmama: i didnt see dr pepper products marked, only pepsi (pepsi, mt dew, sierra mist, etc).

so i was looking over my receipt last night and realized the planters big nut bars were 2.50 before the sale. i thought they were 2.00 so those were the only 4 i got of that price bracket. so the cashier was wrong, i got all the discounts i was supposed to get even though they were different prices. nice to know :D

snfcook
03-21-2009, 10:05:58 AM
[quote=imhzgrlnotu;1655342]snf: i dont think the birdseye (at least the meals for 2 ones) were part of the 5 off wyb 10. they had the sign for the frozen promo, but not the other one. and in transaction 3, if the kraft you got were the slices then thats probably why. theyre on sale but not part of the deal either. unless the mushrooms are. unless you have a totally different ad than mine, in which case ill just shut up now lol.

LMAO----I checked the master list and Birdseye veggies were not included! I just heard on another board that they might be! And yes the mushrooms are included in the mega sale, the cheese was not!

I got everything fixed, I updated my post!!!

But thanks for the laugh!

zoeys_mom
03-21-2009, 08:49:42 PM
I am so exhausted with Randalls

I hit up several stores today and perfected my orders to be the following items for .74 oop

1 skinner pasta
1 bertolli
1 nutri pals bars
6 snapple
1 fuze
1 Halls
1 Warm delights mini sample
3 Birds eye veggies
3 Birds eye for two
1 Digiorno pizza

Used 10% discount(given to me for being at grand opening in Katy), $5 promo, $10 frozen food cat, $1 bertolli blinkie, $2 Pediasure product, 3 bogo snapple, .25 t on fuze, .50 d on halls,3 bogo for be veggies, 3 $2 for be for two

Earned $10 cat back for frozen food

I will be eating Birds eye meals and pizza for the next couple months!

dgarza
03-22-2009, 06:10:17 AM
I used this promotion with the Ozarka Aquapod combined and now have 50 cases of 8pk 11 oz water for a total of $24.86 OOP. Which is about 50 cents a case. I did use 3 75/2 in the first transaction and just kept rolling the catalina's. My DH went back yesterday but the shelves were bare, not that we cleared them. I left 10 packs every time - still feeling guilty clearing those shelves at times.

yuliki
03-22-2009, 01:28:09 PM
Hey, you are doing good!!

Try to go to Kroger near you, they have the Peelies 1off/2 case attached one the case. In which way you are going to spend much less!!!

I used this promotion with the Ozarka Aquapod combined and now have 50 cases of 8pk 11 oz water for a total of $24.86 OOP. Which is about 50 cents a case. I did use 3 75/2 in the first transaction and just kept rolling the catalina's. My DH went back yesterday but the shelves were bare, not that we cleared them. I left 10 packs every time - still feeling guilty clearing those shelves at times.

snfcook
03-22-2009, 02:13:13 PM
..still having problems with this sale but it is working out in my favor since items are ringing incorrectly! :wink7:

First transaction:

4 - Birdseye Steamfresh meals for 2
4 - Birdseye Steamfresh veggies

Total OOP: $16.36
High I know, but I tried them last night and they are worth it! I had 4 BOGO coupons left but only 1-$2/1
Received $10 off for next order

Second transaction:

5 - Trident Gum 3-packs (used $1/1)
4 - Pasta Roni (used $1/4)
2 - Ozarka Aquapod (used $0.75/2)
1 - Quaker Oatmeal (used $1/1)
2 - Hormel Compleats (used $1/1)
1 - Fuze (used $0.25/1)
1 - Hefty Foam bowl (used $0.50/1)
1 - Halls (used $0.50/1)
1 - Gorton Shrimp Bowl (used $1/1)
2 - Del Monte Fruit Naturals (used $1/2)

Paid OOP: $7.96

Which was incorrect, I noticed AFTER I had left the store with my three boys!! So I had to turn the truck around and drive back!

What happened? My Shrimp bowl rang up $4.99 and it is in the ad for $2.50 after Mega Sale Discount and my second discount did not come off!

So I had a really nice lady at customer service and since it rang up wrong, TT policy is to give you the item free plus she refunded my xtra $5!

Thus for two transactions my OOP: $14.32!!!
Plus got my $2 off next order for the Aquapods...

But man was that a hassle with three boys in tow! Yikes!

scruffycat1970
03-22-2009, 08:04:19 PM
Hey, you are doing good!!

Try to go to Kroger near you, they have the Peelies 1off/2 case attached one the case. In which way you are going to spend much less!!!

thanks for the tip! i still need to get some more water!

on another note, i have had such a hassle with the randall's near my house and this mix and match sale. the store near my house will not give the $5 discount unless you buy 10 items in the same price category (i.e. all will be $2 each after discount). i've had the same assistant manager twice tell me that's what the ad says. BUT . . . i've had no problems at another Randall's buying 10 items that weren't the same price. it's a shame i have to drive the extra distance, but i don't think i'm going to be shopping much at the randall's near my house anymore!

scruffycat1970
03-22-2009, 08:10:38 PM
this was at the randalls on 290 n 34th in houston :)

this is the same randall's i had my problem at!

yuliki
03-22-2009, 09:17:21 PM
you're very welcom!!

tonight, i got another 8 cases of Aquapod and 2 bottles of Fuze.

used:
3 x 1off 2 cases of Ozarka peelies(found 3 peelies on the cases!)
2 x 1 off 2 cases of Ozarka Cat from previous tansies
1 fuze bogo(i have a lots of this Qs:BigHand::BigHand:), he minused 1.99 instead of 1.25 ( sale price)
1 x 0.25 fuze insert Q (tripled)
1x 2off OYNO cat
OOP: 1.34
Got: 4x2OYNO

will go back other randalls tomorrow, see if they have any more Ozarka.

thanks for the tip! i still need to get some more water!

on another note, i have had such a hassle with the randall's near my house and this mix and match sale. the store near my house will not give the $5 discount unless you buy 10 items in the same price category (i.e. all will be $2 each after discount). i've had the same assistant manager twice tell me that's what the ad says. BUT . . . i've had no problems at another Randall's buying 10 items that weren't the same price. it's a shame i have to drive the extra distance, but i don't think i'm going to be shopping much at the randall's near my house anymore!

FreckleTown
03-22-2009, 10:45:13 PM
I got the water this afternoon with no problems :-)

I am wondering, though, where you all find the Fuze BOGO coupons. I only have the .25/1 from the inserts. Seems like I'm always trying to find coupons for the "fancy" drinks... powerade, fuze, Arizona, etc... and not finding any.

Someone said they found theirs at Kroger but everytime I go they're not there. Same for Randalls.

Cynthiabutterfly
03-23-2009, 05:38:31 AM
I was sure that the Aquapods would be gone, but my store was stocked full on Saturday afternoon! I got 20 cases so far!

zoeys_mom
03-23-2009, 05:39:07 AM
I got the water this afternoon with no problems :-)

I am wondering, though, where you all find the Fuze BOGO coupons. I only have the .25/1 from the inserts. Seems like I'm always trying to find coupons for the "fancy" drinks... powerade, fuze, Arizona, etc... and not finding any.

Someone said they found theirs at Kroger but everytime I go they're not there. Same for Randalls.
I hear reports they are sprouting up at Walgreens, but I have yet to find them either

yuliki
03-23-2009, 06:44:34 AM
Thanks ZM for your blog and sharing the great deals! if you want any of these Bogo qs, just message me, I will mail to you!

I got Fuze bogo qs in one of CVS on the store fridge.

I have a question: say, i am going to get 8 fuzes and other 2 participating items to get $5 off

Can I use 4 bogo and 4 0.25cents MFQS ( will 4 of them tripled?)?

I am new to Randalls!

I hear reports they are sprouting up at Walgreens, but I have yet to find them either

proudparentof2&1/2
03-23-2009, 01:15:33 PM
Anyone shop at the Randalls in Sugarland? I am new to the area and thinking about going for this $5 off 10 deal. Any Help would be appreciated.

mpmama2re
03-23-2009, 04:05:48 PM
Anyone shop at the Randalls in Sugarland? I am new to the area and thinking about going for this $5 off 10 deal. Any Help would be appreciated.

I do. pm me with your questions.

zoeys_mom
03-23-2009, 07:05:09 PM

Yeah!
Avoid the mean know it all cashier that works during the day at the Williams trace/Settlers Way, Hwy 6 store :giggle2:

greenrays
03-23-2009, 07:24:52 PM
Man....Sugar Land needs more Randalls stores!! There are just too many of us

I wish I could find the Fuze q's, I love it and not so fond of the snapples.

austinmomto2
03-23-2009, 07:28:44 PM
Man....Sugar Land needs more Randalls stores!! There are just too many of us

I wish I could find the Fuze q's, I love it and not so fond of the snapples.

I have quite a few Fuze-u should make another trip to Austin just to get them. Boy, with the price of gas, they would sure be expensive :hysterical:

skimo
03-23-2009, 08:10:41 PM
Ok...sounds like Randalls is the same as Tom Thumb, correct?

I posted this in the Safeway forum earlier tonight:

No Safeway here, but we have Tom Thumb which is under the Safeway umbrella. Thanks to mybebe :smile: telling me about the deals, I made a run there today although I usually don't shop at TT, due to the distance.

Transaction #1:
5-Crystal Light @ 1.50 ea.
5-100 cal pkgs @ 1.50 ea.
Total $15.00
-$10 for (5) $2/2 (Crystal light + 100 cal pkgs)
OOP: $5 (no tax on food products)
Receive $2 cat for buying crystal light

Transaction #2:
Total $15.00
-$2 cat from transaction #1
OOP: $2.83 (applied -0.17 for tax)
Rec $2 cat

Awesome.....10 crystal lights & 10 100-cal pks for $7.83 oop - $2 remaining cat= $5.83.........averages 0.29 each! :BigHand:

I have some $1/1 Lysol wipes, Lysol 4-in-1 cleaner, Fresh express and $1/1 Bertolli pouch pasta's that I plan on using tomorrow.....I see from my ad the mega deal is supposed to run through 3/31. Anyone have any insider infor on that? TIA!

ang_ag82
03-24-2009, 01:37:18 AM
Does anyone know if you find products in the clearence section that apply to the 10 for $5 deal, if you would be able to get the $5 dollars off the transaction. Found some Crystal Light.

mpmama2re
03-24-2009, 04:49:26 AM
Yeah!
Avoid the mean know it all cashier that works during the day at the Williams trace/Settlers Way, Hwy 6 store :giggle2:

let me guess, older lady with chin length white hair? works AMs?:wink7:

oh and which one of you took all the aquapods?:naughtywag:

zoeys_mom
03-24-2009, 05:52:04 AM

yep. She tried to inform me the other day I couldn't use two coupons because they were for the same product. Different values, but same product :rolleyes24: That store is so annoying, they all insist one per purchase = per transaction. I think I have gone through every manager and ass. manager at that store :hectic1:

And it was not me, I only bought 2 Aquapods yesterday..........................from THAT store :hysterical:

zoeys_mom
03-24-2009, 05:53:31 AM
Ok...sounds like Randalls is the same as Tom Thumb, correct?

I posted this in the Safeway forum earlier tonight:

No Safeway here, but we have Tom Thumb which is under the Safeway umbrella. Thanks to mybebe :smile: telling me about the deals, I made a run there today although I usually don't shop at TT, due to the distance.

Transaction #1:
Total $15.00
OOP: $5 (no tax on food products)
Receive $2 cat for buying crystal light

Transaction #2:
Total $15.00
-$2 cat from transaction #1
OOP: $2.83 (applied -0.17 for tax)
Rec $2 cat

Awesome.....10 crystal lights & 10 100-cal pks for $7.83 oop - $2 remaining cat= $5.83.........averages 0.29 each! :BigHand:

I have some $1/1 Lysol wipes, Lysol 4-in-1 cleaner, Fresh express and $1/1 Bertolli pouch pasta's that I plan on using tomorrow.....I see from my ad the mega deal is supposed to run through 3/31. Anyone have any insider infor on that? TIA!

I still have yet to find those Crystal Light coupons. Maybe they are having a party with the bogo Fuze I can't find,:giggle2:

greenrays
03-24-2009, 07:19:01 AM

They were still there last night around 830pm!! I grabbed 4(don't have q's to grab more:rolleyes24:) and there were still 3 or so on the shelf and a bunch way up high still wrapped in plastic.

There was a lady with 10 in her cart when I was walking in and she was putting them in her car, I was so upset that she probably grabbed all of them and I was ready for a smackdown:hysterical::hysterical: But everything was fine since they were still there!

I grabbed the last 2 pasta sauces on the shelf but there is a display of them towards the meat counter at the end of the aisle.

I WANT to know who made the avalanche of pizza??? I grabbed ONE pizza and 5 or so fell down :giggle2:

mpmama2re
03-24-2009, 07:28:08 AM
yep. She tried to inform me the other day I couldn't use two coupons because they were for the same product. Different values, but same product :rolleyes24: That store is so annoying, they all insist one per purchase = per transaction. I think I have gone through every manager and ass. manager at that store :hectic1:

And it was not me, I only bought 2 Aquapods yesterday..........................from THAT store :hysterical:

this lady told me I couldn't use three same coupons when I had three items. I said call the manager. The manager told her I could use them. She kept saying some guy manager told her no..blah blah blah...I try to avoid her line if she's there.

They were still there last night around 830pm!! I grabbed 4(don't have q's to grab more:rolleyes24:) and there were still 3 or so on the shelf and a bunch way up high still wrapped in plastic.

There was a lady with 10 in her cart when I was walking in and she was putting them in her car, I was so upset that she probably grabbed all of them and I was ready for a smackdown:hysterical::hysterical: But everything was fine since they were still there!

I grabbed the last 2 pasta sauces on the shelf but there is a display of them towards the meat counter at the end of the aisle.

I WANT to know who made the avalanche of pizza??? I grabbed ONE pizza and 5 or so fell down :giggle2:

Ok, I went the day before yesterday and they were all out. they must have gotten some more in yesterday morning. I got 6 at the NT store.

also did anyone get the cats for the bertolli pouch sauce? I grabbed two and didn't get anything.

zoeys_mom
03-24-2009, 07:39:31 AM
this lady told me I couldn't use three same coupons when I had three items. I said call the manager. The manager told her I could use them. She kept saying some guy manager told her no..blah blah blah...I try to avoid her line if she's there.

Ok, I went the day before yesterday and they were all out. they must have gotten some more in yesterday morning. I got 6 at the NT store.

also did anyone get the cats for the bertolli pouch sauce? I grabbed two and didn't get anything.

Ahhhh ha! So YOU are the one that cleaned out NT!:giggle2:
I went yesterday at lunch and had to get Suave because there were ZERO Aquapods.
OH, and that stores blinkie is still up and spitting out coupons for the Bertolli.
Nope Cat for bertolli didn't work for me either.

greenrays
03-24-2009, 07:55:58 AM
no cat for me last night.....I just grabbed them b/c it was the cheapest thing I could think of to get me to 20 items!

chriscree
03-24-2009, 08:05:01 AM
Just a quick question is there a reason you guys don't check for trades in the database? Am I missing something? the bogo for FUZE I have are from the door at 7/11...

mpmama2re
03-24-2009, 08:07:55 AM
Ahhhh ha! So YOU are the one that cleaned out NT!:giggle2:
OH, and that stores blinkie is still up and spitting out coupons for the Bertolli.
Nope Cat for bertolli didn't work for me either.
not me, I got them this morning...:wink7:

no cat for me last night.....I just grabbed them b/c it was the cheapest thing I could think of to get me to 20 items!

I'm reading the cat deal starts tomorrow...hmm.

zoeys_mom
03-24-2009, 08:32:49 AM
Just a quick question is there a reason you guys don't check for trades in the database? Am I missing something? the bogo for FUZE I have are from the door at 7/11...

I have not looked for trade because I don't really NEED these coupons.
If I found the tearpad then YES, I would grab some because they would be a MM for me, but I don't NEED them so no real reason to trade. Besides, if I traded for them then I would be FORCED to do more shopping and I am exhausted :hysterical:

chriscree
03-24-2009, 09:02:17 AM
I have not looked for trade because I don't really NEED these coupons.
If I found the tearpad then YES, I would grab some because they would be a MM for me, but I don't NEED them so no real reason to trade. Besides, if I traded for them then I would be FORCED to do more shopping and I am exhausted :hysterical:

Well take a nap because the new adds come out today...and who knows whats in store for us next...:smile:

zoeys_mom
03-24-2009, 09:30:03 AM
Well take a nap because the new adds come out today...and who knows whats in store for us next...:smile:

I can't nap, I still have Fuze, Halls, Suave and Snapple coupons burning a whole in my binder :hysterical:

And today ends the Aquapod deal and tommorrow might hold Bertolli futures :whistle67:

I will have clean hair, plenty to drink and my nagging cough will be subsided with all the cough drops:giggle2:

greenrays
03-24-2009, 09:37:22 AM
About time b/c I'm tired of seeing you w/dirty hair:hysterical: BTW...do you clean your hair w/your suave body wash!?!?:whistle67:

I'm not attempting to trade for the fuze b/c I have nothing to offer other than my award winning personality:wink7::wink7:

zoeys_mom
03-24-2009, 09:44:12 AM
BTW...do you clean your hair w/your suave body wash!?!?:whistle67:

Oh man! You mean I havn't been buying shampoo!
Fine, I will have a lifetime supply of bubble bath for the kids:BigHand:

Tsk Tsk Greeny! Always keeping me in line:poke:

yuliki
03-24-2009, 11:55:43 AM
I went to Randalls this morning.
Got:
2 Fuze x 1.25
6 Aquarpod x 2
2 Huggies boxed baby wipes x 2.5
1 warm delight mini single x 0.99

Minus coupons:
3 x 1off two Ozarka=3
1 Fuze Bogo=1.25
two 50 cents off huggies wipe, only one doubled ? =1.5
Free warm delight with club card=0.99
5 x 2 OYNO=10

OOP: 0.13 Got 3 x2OYNO

Found 2off 2 12" or larger Digiorno Pizzas tearpad on the fridge window

So far i got over 35 cases water!!! thanks HCW!!

Will go back tonight get pizzas and $10! ha...ha...ha....

zoeys_mom
03-24-2009, 11:59:49 AM
I went to Randalls this morning.
two 50 cents off huggies wipe, only one doubled ? =1.5

Randalls will only double/triple one like coupon
Makes it a little tricky doing these deals but still do-able

Great job!

chriscree
03-24-2009, 12:45:09 PM
Guess what ? the mix and match is going on till the 31st...no rest for you...:giggle2:

zoeys_mom
03-24-2009, 12:49:55 PM
Guess what ? the mix and match is going on till the 31st...no rest for you...:giggle2:

Don't make me throw some Aquapods at you :fight31:

chriscree
03-24-2009, 01:01:00 PM
I'd rather it was the body wash...or the pizza...:wink7:

mpmama2re
03-24-2009, 01:25:37 PM

you're kidding, right??
I just saw the cat tag for the aquapods today and it says it ends 4/6! maybe I will be test it tomorrow.
I didn't think anything of it because I thought M&M ended today.
anyone have any more ozarka q's to trade...:giggle2:

zoeys_mom
03-24-2009, 01:46:13 PM
I'd rather it was the body wash...or the pizza...:wink7:

You can have the body wash, but trying to take my pizza, NOW those are fightin words :StarWars::action-smiley-043:

zoeys_mom
03-24-2009, 01:47:33 PM
you're kidding, right??
I just saw the cat tag for the aquapods today and it says it ends 4/6! maybe I will be test it tomorrow.
I didn't think anything of it because I thought M&M ended today.

Yes the m&m goes another week but I thought the aquapods cat ends today. ARe you sure you saw a cat tag with the 4/6 date?
If so, I would grab a camara phone and take a pic:giggle2:

kdphi_uh
03-24-2009, 02:31:33 PM
Please let it be on until 4/6!!!

mpmama2re
03-24-2009, 03:00:44 PM

Yes the m&m goes another week but I thought the aquapods cat ends today. ARe you sure you saw a cat tag with the 4/6 date?
If so, I would grab a camara phone and take a pic:giggle2:

It was at the NT store. If anyone goes maybe they can check. I don't know when I'll be heading out there again.

yuliki
03-24-2009, 03:27:17 PM
you're kidding, right??

i have some extra peelies, PM me please!

deedeec3
03-24-2009, 03:41:37 PM
I just ordered 20 cases , because I have been by there 2 x 's and no Aquapods. I am doing this deal for the cats. I hope it is till giving Cat's till the end of the month. I know the Mega sale is for another week 3/24-3/31.

yuliki
03-24-2009, 05:43:41 PM
on the 50 cents Hall Q says: DO NOT DOUBLE! So will randalls double this coupon?

Thanks !

zoeys_mom
03-24-2009, 05:59:05 PM
on the 50 cents Hall Q says: DO NOT DOUBLE! So will randalls double this coupon?

Thanks !

if the barcode on the left starts with a 5, it will double unless the cashier overrides it. they rarely do

ex

upc

5 xxxxx xxxxx x

scruffycat1970
03-24-2009, 06:43:04 PM
my bad . . . i went to the randall's by my house again, because my birdseye coupons came in the mail yesterday and i just had time for a quick trip then drop off at home before an appointment. i was intending to do one mix & match deal and one chill out deal.

weeeeellll . . . on the positive side, i found clean & clear facial scrub and moisturizer on the clearance bin and got them free with my $2 IPs. :giggle2:

on the not-so-positive side . . .1) no aquapods; 2) apparently one of the bertolli sauce flavors is NOT part of the deal, so i didn't get the $5 off. trucked over to customer service, where it took at least ten minutes for them to figure out that the flavor was not part of the deal. then it took another 20 minutes for the girl to figure out how to return the one flavor and replace with a sale flavor and give me the $5 discount. she kept trying to tell me i hadn't bought 10 in the same price category. well, they were, so then she tried to tell me that because the sauce was listed on an inside page of the ad and the cheerios were listed on the front page, that those were two different categories. ummmm . . . yeah. then she rang all 10 mix and match items up again, and took off for the 5 wrong flavor bertolli. she couldn't seem to grasp that that meant she was charging me AGAIN for 2 boxes of cheerios and the 2 packets of bertolli that were a sale flavor from my original purchase. she did finally get me my refund, but it still took a half hour AND she acted like i was trying to steal something from the store. :sad:

unless they get in more aquapods, i'm just not going to try the mix and match at this randall's again! my chill out deal rand up just fine, though, and all my coupons went through properly.

i did find sargento cheese peelies for .55/1 there, which i then took to kroger to get supercheap cheese - 10 packages for $9.40, as part of the megadeal, after coupons! :biggrin:

yuliki
03-24-2009, 08:17:07 PM
ThanksII

if the barcode on the left starts with a 5, it will double unless the cashier overrides it. they rarely do

ex

upc

5 xxxxx xxxxx x

greenrays
03-24-2009, 08:23:56 PM
Thanks whoever left me 2 aquapods, 2 was all I wanted!!

One was up on the highest shelf and my pregger self did a little climbing to get it down:hysterical:

I <3 Randalls for the first time in a LONG time:dance7:

imm93
03-24-2009, 09:18:38 PM
Here is hoping for a repeat of the aquapod cat!! I know there seems to be new cats starting on ozarka that end in April. I read someone saw a cat for the 6 pack and I saw a tag for a 6 pack that was ending today...now I didn't pay attention to the oz...but it would be awesome if they all would repeat!! I gave up since we went out of town for Spring Break...no more water anywhere!!

imm93
03-25-2009, 09:08:31 AM
momto5 @SD has reported Aquapod cat still working in DFW!!

kdphi_uh
03-25-2009, 09:13:04 AM
Can someone tell me if these cats roll??

zoeys_mom
03-25-2009, 09:22:51 AM

yes, they do:biggrin:

imm93
03-25-2009, 09:23:15 AM

The aquapods cats do roll! :)

RamRez5
03-25-2009, 10:52:05 AM
Got a Bertolli $2 OYNO!

imm93
03-25-2009, 11:12:39 AM
Aquapod cat confirmed in Houston @ lunch!

mpmama2re
03-25-2009, 11:34:44 AM

did you check the dates?:thanks7:

imm93
03-25-2009, 12:02:45 PM
did you check the dates?:thanks7:
Nope, as usual...no tags :( so hope someone confirms date soon. I've read 4/9,4/19/4/22...so far I think.

kdphi_uh
04-01-2009, 06:42:10 AM
What is the price on those Aquapods now?

valley411
04-02-2009, 02:38:24 PM
tried today and Aquapod is NOT working in Pearland :sad: