PDA

View Full Version : Walgreens Is it okay to use a IVC + man q for one item without having a filler to make the # of qs = the # of items?

kidsrn
03-04-2009, 07:41:53 PM
I have a pretty easy going Wags, but wanted to double check: if I buy the Colgate tp and use the ESC q + a man q, I do not need a filler ? I am sorry to beat a dead horse but I just want to be certain I understand. Thanks!! :wavehi:

irishlass
03-04-2009, 07:43:54 PM
correct.
The IVC's don't count in the coupon count vs items

cheynesnana
03-04-2009, 07:44:38 PM
Nope.. don't need a filler. The only time you do is if you are using a man q and and RR.. HTH

kidsrn
03-04-2009, 07:47:49 PM
Gotcha! So, if I was using a man q, an IVC and a RR then I would need to buy another item (in addition to the tp) to make the register happy? Sheesh, I need to go get my degree in couponing. :biggrin:

cheynesnana
03-04-2009, 07:48:46 PM
LOL.. feels like we need one sometimes.. ;)

geum
03-04-2009, 08:32:23 PM
Gotcha! So, if I was using a man q, an IVC and a RR then I would need to buy another item (in addition to the tp) to make the register happy? Sheesh, I need to go get my degree in couponing. :biggrin:

kakka:biggrin:

I wanna ask a follow up question for next wk deal. If I buy 3 Huggie diapers using 3 mfq, 2RRs+ IVC (3 gums 99 cents for fillters) which q order should I give first so the register won't beep?

ladyeeyore7
03-04-2009, 08:51:28 PM
Sorry, I had erased this post to write another one but somehow it went through anyway.

ladyeeyore7
03-04-2009, 09:03:57 PM
I always give mfg. c/o's first, then IVC's and ESR's then RR's. If you were purchasing an item that was $3.00 and you had a $2 c/o and a $2 IVC if you give the IVC first the mfg. c/o will beep because the balance of that item is below the value. If you give the mfg. c/o first the IVC only sees that the item was $3 and will deduct the full amount. Hope that is understandable. I would say hope it makes sense but it's register logic so who knows why it reads them that way.

pirnq
03-04-2009, 09:19:53 PM
I do RR, MQ, IVC, ESC. If you use the RR first, you avoid having them beep because sometimes if you do them at the end they dip below the tax total and that will beep. But IVC and ESC will go below tax amounts sometimes... MQ's won't go below tax either so definitely use them/RR first.

kidsrn
03-04-2009, 09:27:29 PM
Thanks for all the help, everyone. I really appreciate it.

Shadowchasy
03-04-2009, 09:37:21 PM

yes you would need a cheap filler , as the manf and RR or both considered Manf and you can not have more coupons than products.