PDA

View Full Version : Randals: $0.49 cent cereal

threelittlemonkeys
02-22-2009, 02:35:37 PM
there is a super coupon in our flier for the week ending 2/24 for 14 oz cheerios or 21 oz quaker life cereal for $1.49. Looked through my q's found one for .50 for cheerios which doubled to $1 and another for $1 off quaker life cereal. You need to present super coupon and Randalls card to get deal and make sure it rings up right I had to correct the Cheerios ring up. In the end you get two boxes of cereal for .98 Just a heads up if you have a cheerios of life q hanging around. hth

:smile:

cens0rship
02-24-2009, 12:45:56 AM
Awesome! Quick question is this only regular cheerios or all the different flavors of cheerios?

threelittlemonkeys
02-24-2009, 07:00:10 AM
the add just showed regular cheerios in it and it didn't say anything about other cheerios. They usually have the weekly fliers at the front of the store. I went ahead and got the regular Cheerios. I thought I had a reg Cheerios q with me at the time and accidentally brought the multigrain one for .50 cents and the cashier said "no worries" and honored it. Nice cashier looking for her again :) keep in mind today is teh last day for the super coupon.

strivingmom
02-24-2009, 07:03:18 AM
the add just showed regular cheerios in it and it didn't say anything about other cheerios. They usually have the weekly fliers at the front of the store. I went ahead and got the regular Cheerios. I thought I had a reg Cheerios q with me at the time and accidentally brought the multigrain one for .50 cents and the cashier said "no worries" and honored it. Nice cashier looking for her again :) keep in mind today is teh last day for the super coupon.

Thanks I appreciate this! Going to buy more cheerios for my kiddies.