PDA

View Full Version : Walgreens Should I be submitting now for Feb or wait until end of month?

asf15
02-21-2009, 07:37:46 PM
This is my first month submitting for ESR. I was reading the other threads and it seems as though many of you are already submitting. can somebody please explain to me what the best way is to do this?
thanks so much!

jglenn
02-21-2009, 08:13:32 PM
I suggest entering in your receipts as you get them, but do NOT finalize it until the end of the month. Once you enter your receipt you have the option to save receipt and come back later or finalize. Once you finalize you can not enter any more. This I learned the hard way my first month:)
I suggest you wait till the end of the month, because you never know what good deals might pop up or $ 5/$20 Q they might issue for the last few days. hope this helps-good luck and have fun

warcraftbaby
02-21-2009, 11:18:12 PM
I suggest entering in your receipts as you get them, but do NOT finalize it until the end of the month. Once you enter your receipt you have the option to save receipt and come back later or finalize. Once you finalize you can not enter any more. This I learned the hard way my first month:)
I suggest you wait till the end of the month, because you never know what good deals might pop up or $ 5/$20 Q they might issue for the last few days. hope this helps-good luck and have fun

Totally agree with all that, never finalize til the end of the month just in case. I try to put receipts in as I get em so if I need to submit that receipt for a rebate somewhere else I can. That's what I did this month when I realized I accidentally forgot to put some body wash in a separate transaction and it ended up with my Wags rebates. Entered it as soon as I got home and it was accepted after a few days so then I could mail that receipt off.

elena_398
02-22-2009, 01:24:20 PM
I put in my last receipt today from today's purchases. I submitted as I got everything I need then some. I put in the receipts as I get them (otherwise I would forget OR accidently misplace them)

kcuts
02-22-2009, 05:13:23 PM
I put in my last receipt today from today's purchases. I submitted as I got everything I need then some. I put in the receipts as I get them (otherwise I would forget OR accidently misplace them)

Me too, I put them in as soon as I get them! I am certain I will not do any more before the end of the month and I hope to have mine recharged by the middle of next week!

poetangel
02-22-2009, 09:08:19 PM
Yes, enter receipts right away, but always read carefully and select the "Save for Later" button, and be sure you don't submit it before you mean to. Just take your time and read everything on the page so you get what you want.

cupunlvr
02-22-2009, 09:21:21 PM
I wait until the end of the rebate period now after learning the hard way and kicking myself several times when I missed out on a camera clearance that qualified for a rebate.

gmrtnz29
02-26-2009, 08:17:49 PM
I like to send mine in about 10 days before the end of the month so that I can have my giftcard loaded and ready to go for the next month's FAR items and not have to spend OOP.