PDA

View Full Version : Office Max: My use for $10/$10

Gennel
01-27-2009, 12:17:35 PM
Office Max always sent me $10/$10. I have let man of those expire because I was not a "couponer" and I figured there was notmuch I could get there because most of their stuff is overpriced.

Well I got one yesterday and I got 2 Tubs of Chocolate Covered Pretzels and 5 plastic folders on clearance for my daughter and paid .18 cents OOP :biggrin:

Last week I got one also and got a bunch of clearance office supplies that I actually need and only paid about .07 cents OOP!

You can also get snacks like Swiss Miss 60ct hot cocoa,Splenda 200 ct,
cleaners, Toilett paper, Paper towels and pay little OOP

Gennel

mrsjschultz
01-27-2009, 12:19:32 PM
Good deal!!

How do you get these mailed to you? I'm on their mailing list but have never gotten them...

Thanks!!

beetrothed
01-27-2009, 12:21:38 PM
Darnit! That was on my mental list of errands to do yesterday that never got put on my actual list... And the movers are packing us tomorrow and loading us the next day and then we relocate... I may have missed the boat on this one... :sad:

Unless the kids want to run errands this afternoon, after naps, too... :rolleyes24:

houstonmom
01-27-2009, 12:47:04 PM
Good deal!!

How do you get these mailed to you? I'm on their mailing list but have never gotten them...

Thanks!!
same here . i'd like to know how to get these too please. TIA

klh4
01-27-2009, 02:46:52 PM
I would love to know too. Thank you

Gennel
01-27-2009, 07:38:37 PM
I signed up like a 2 yrs ago I think at the register. I am going to check their website because I think it's mentioned there. Not sure if its called Rewards program? It's suppose to be according to what you spend there ..not sure either lol. But I never spend more than $10.20 lol
because I use the $10/$10 Card.

Another place to get these is on Ebay. I see them on sale there all the time. They sell like 4 of them for $10/$10 But you can only use 1 per purchase.

Gennel

Gennel
01-27-2009, 07:58:27 PM
I think I may have the answer. We rent bouncehouses,tables & chairs from a homebased business. When I get the cards it says my name and business name on the envelope but there is no name on the card so anyone could use this as a regular coupon. I dont think this is the same thing is MaxPerks program. I have heard negative things about joining MaxPerks ...

Gennel

geishagirl97
01-28-2009, 10:10:02 AM
I think these are for businesses. My boss has 5 different businesses and they sent 2 to each one. He gave me 2 to get supplies for my home office. I got a PAID & POSTED Stamp with 1 and the other I got clearanced office supplies that are designer ones. Since I really didn't need anything, I got pretty stuff for my home office. I got fancy paper clips, post its, & binder clips. They were all clearanced to $2.00ea, so I got a bunch and it kept my house from looking too businessy. My MIL has a business and she got 3 in the mail for hers. So again, I think they are mailed out to businesses in the hopes of getting them to buy their supplies there.

BlessedTwice
01-28-2009, 05:29:26 PM
I have just gotten $10/$20:(

mrsjschultz
02-03-2009, 11:26:44 AM
I have just gotten $10/$20:(

At least you've got that. I haven't gotten anything. If you don't want it, I'll take it :giggle2:

writergirl
03-13-2009, 10:26:10 PM
I got one a couple weeks ago. I'm a small business owner (freelance writer) out of my home...normally would've chucked it too!

I just redeemed mine today. I bought...a small expanding organizer for coupons (I have two binders, need something portable), a package of trading card inserts (for my coupon binder!), and a pack of ABC flashcards for my 3-yr old son. It was perfect - all stuff I needed/wanted...and I paid $1.61 OOP!! Love it.

I wonder how often these come? I checked my PO box on the chance there was one there too, but there wasn't....I'll be watching now!!

paterd
03-16-2009, 08:58:07 AM
My husband has a business and he gets these in the mail for his business. But lately they have been $10 off $20, boo hoo!

Gennel
03-17-2009, 07:15:19 AM
I have been getting $10/$10 like every 2-3 weeks. Yesterday I got another one $10/$10 as a paper coupon not their usual card.The letter attached also said that Office Max will be closing 112 stores! Some near me. I hope it's not the one I go to because it's 10 miles away and that's the closest one!

I might use it for handsoap pumps,napkin rolls or more printing paper

Gennel