PDA

View Full Version : Office Max: 15% off everything that fits in a bag...

mooshisho
01-02-2009, 09:27:38 PM
Just got an e-mail from OfficeMax.

http://images.ed4.net/images/htdocs/officemax/Images/2009_wk01/bag/Wk_01_BE.gif

Find the bag in this week's (01/04/09) Sunday paper, fill it up, and get 15% off everything that fits into the bag.

:wink7:Oh gosh... can I fit a laptop [box] in there?!

IMHO, OfficeMax is expensive, but eh. Maybe you can find something good.

-- Moo

jolly321
01-04-2009, 04:08:54 PM
BTW...In my area, this was only in the paper that was delivered to the houses. It was not in the paper you buy at the stand. Not sure if this was similar for others.

PirateQueen
01-04-2009, 05:48:03 PM
Well, I bought 5 of the bundle packs today (and I have a 7 day subscription delivered) and only 2 out of the 10 bundled ones had the paper bag, and the delivered one didn't. Go figure! LOL

Cherryblossum7
01-08-2009, 10:33:16 PM
For some reason, my husband received 2 $10 off $20 gift cards for Office Max in the mail (expire 1/10/09), so I plan to take my paper bag and fill it up with $20 worth of printer paper and then use the gift card to bring my OOP even lower. Then I'll take the bag out to my car, unload the paper, and go back in and fill up the bag with $20 more worth of paper to use my second gc (someone tell me if this isn't okay though). So hopefully I'll be able to get a stockpile of printer paper for cheap since I'm blowing through paper like water with all the coupons I've been printing! :giggle2:

mooshisho
01-09-2009, 12:44:36 AM
For some reason, my husband received 2 $10 off $20 gift cards for Office Max in the mail (expire 1/10/09), so I plan to take my paper bag and fill it up with $20 worth of printer paper and then use the gift card to bring my OOP even lower. Then I'll take the bag out to my car, unload the paper, and go back in and fill up the bag with $20 more worth of paper to use my second gc (someone tell me if this isn't okay though). So hopefully I'll be able to get a stockpile of printer paper for cheap since I'm blowing through paper like water with all the coupons I've been printing! :giggle2:

haha That's a great idea. I wonder if they let you keep the bag after the transaction though. Maybe they'll mark it or rip it up or something... o_O If not, good luck to you! :)

Ooh... side note: you can print on the backside scrap paper. I personally print on reject paper/old homework from school.

-- Moo

frogmama
01-09-2009, 06:45:32 PM
Haha, funny about the printer scraps. Now, whenever I spot 1/2 page flyers or something at the mall or whatever I think "free paper!" and grab it. And actually when my towns OM was closing I bought a HUGE pile of cut resume paper (about 8x8.5) for .50. It had to be at LEAST 7-8 inches high. I can fit 2 ss or coupons.com coupons on them! no waste!

mooshisho
01-09-2009, 06:50:42 PM
Haha, funny about the printer scraps. Now, whenever I spot 1/2 page flyers or something at the mall or whatever I think "free paper!" and grab it. And actually when my towns OM was closing I bought a HUGE pile of cut resume paper (about 8x8.5) for .50. It had to be at LEAST 7-8 inches high. I can fit 2 ss or coupons.com coupons on them! no waste!

hahaha Awesome! :) When I started printing coupons, I used regular paper. Then I switched to using my homework and reject paper from the library (you know, the ones that students put into the recycling bin after messing up their Xeroxes?) after finding out that I'm allowed to print on scrap paper. :P

-- Moo