PDA

View Full Version : Free Trial Size Tide at Randalls

Momof4_2008
12-12-2008, 08:57:06 PM
I found the trial size Tide at Randalls today. It is the small box of powder, not the pouch of liquid like at Target. Anyway, I only had a .35 coupon with me, my $1 coupons were expired. But the coupon tripled; adjusted to the .89 off to make it free. :BigHand: I haven't tried with the $1.00 q, but it would probably work; especially since Randalls only triples the 1st q. The travel section is in the health and beauty section by the toothpaste etc.

I've read some of the issues with the q at Target, so Randalls could be another option for those Tide q's.

Momof4_2008
12-16-2008, 06:29:13 AM
I used the $1 qs for any Tide and got the Travel 1 load boxes for Free!! The coupon did beep, and I told the cashier (young man) the items were just .89 each. So he updated the amount on each coupon. They only had 6 left at the Randalls on Mason in Katy. But the others on Fry Road probably have them too. Since you'll be there buying cereal anyway, check out the Tide in the travel section too! I have all I need for our Spring Break vacation!! Yeah!:smile: