PDA

View Full Version : randalls coupons Katy, TX

kelly252
11-16-2008, 02:21:05 PM
I received a coupon booklet in the mail today for Randalls. It says Grand re-opening of your Katy Randall's. It has over 30 coupons in it. Alot of BOGO's, $1 & $2 off. $10 off $50 purchase. Coupons are for meat department, bakery, deli, produce, floral and wine as well as organics. Also has a RX transfer coupon for a $30 gift card. All of these expire 1/2/09. It says they can be redeemed at there S. Fry and S. Mason Katy Locations.:smile2:

FreckleTown
11-16-2008, 03:31:59 PM
I haven't gotten one but I sure hope I do!!! I never shop at Randalls but saw the coupons in their flyer in the paper today (3 poptarts for $3 with $10 purchase) and decided this week was the week I add another grocery into my weekly visits.

Our family LOVES poptarts so we go through quite a lot!

JANE4girls
11-17-2008, 09:52:59 AM
I got a 10% off your order on Saturday, November 15th.

too bad it was only good on November 8th!

txqgirl
11-17-2008, 08:11:21 PM
i grabbed the book last time i was there and got one in the mail... too bad just for that store though.

homeshop
11-18-2008, 10:49:16 PM
I received a coupon booklet in the mail today for Randalls. It says Grand re-opening of your Katy Randall's. It has over 30 coupons in it. Alot of BOGO's, $1 & $2 off. $10 off $50 purchase. Coupons are for meat department, bakery, deli, produce, floral and wine as well as organics. Also has a RX transfer coupon for a $30 gift card. All of these expire 1/2/09. It says they can be redeemed at there S. Fry and S. Mason Katy Locations.:smile2:

Great!! I got my $30 gift card today with a new RX!
I really like the look of the "new" Randalls.
The people are always very nice too.

kelly252
11-19-2008, 05:06:29 AM
Great!! I got my $30 gift card today with a new RX!
I really like the look of the "new" Randalls.
The people are always very nice too.

Randall's is a nice grocery store and the employees really cater to the customers. I just wish they would cater to us by dropping thier prices, I think they are expensive. The only way I shop there is if I have a coupon and the item is on sale. Otherwise forget it, one would go broke shopping there on a regular basis.