PDA

View Full Version : curious

easchaefer
08-13-2008, 06:08:09 PM
I was realizing that there isn't much talk in the Randalls forum lately? I don't receive the new add until I get my Wednesday paper, and I always look forward to checking on here to get the deals and there hasn't been any info on here. :shrug7:

snfcook
08-13-2008, 09:38:48 PM
Yes, I check here too since there is no Tom Thumb forum for DFW...here is my post for the week..if it helps...

Just came back and needed items for the Kellogg's deal...

2 x $2.50 Mini Wheats
2 x $2.50 Nutri Grain Bars
2 x $1.50 Fruit Loops
2 x $1.50 Frosted Flakes
2 x $1.50 Apple Jacks
TOTAL: $19

-$2.00 Mini Wheats (I had 2-$1.00/1)
-$1.00/2 Nutri Grain
-$1.00/2 Frosted Flakes
-$1.00/2 Fruit Loops
-$1.00/2 Apple Jacks

TOTAL OOP: $13

Then I am sending in for my $10 MIR with that receipt...

Actual OOP: $3...

Not as great as the Walgreens scenerios that were out there but I also got the cereal I wanted here rather than there...

HTH!

P.S. They also had clearanced Kibbles and Bits for $2.42 and I had $1.00/1 peelies...

easchaefer
08-14-2008, 05:12:44 AM
THanks for the info! That helps a lot. Is that rebate the one that was in the paper this last weekend, with all the great cereal coupons?

I'll be going to randalls today

thanks alot.

snfcook
08-14-2008, 05:27:23 AM
THanks for the info! That helps a lot. Is that rebate the one that was in the paper this last weekend, with all the great cereal coupons?

I'll be going to randalls today

thanks alot.

You bet! I am not a huge Walgreen's fan of the register rewards and this cereal was better than what they had for Kellogg's products last week so I was happy with these choices!

Don't forget that you need the coupons in this week's ad to get the $1.50 price for Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks and Fruit Loops!

Glad I could help!

easchaefer
08-14-2008, 05:51:02 AM
Yep I got the coupons out of the ad. thanks so much, i've got my list ready and i'm heading to Randalls this morning.

I agree with you on the Walgreens rewards,,, I'm more of a CVS shopper.

Have a great day!

Liza Schaefer
Katy, Tx

noyouyesme
08-14-2008, 06:46:30 AM
i know what you mean. i never go until saturday or sunday though but i would be happy to post my finds that arent already here. :)

austingirl
08-14-2008, 09:28:40 AM
I think a lot of the quiet stems from the fact that most of the hot promotions (like the savings marathon) are national, so discussion gets started on the Safeway forum and people continue it there instead of posting in both places. There seem to be some regional differences in those promos, but those differences aren't publicized and so it takes a long time to figure them out if we ever do.

The Safeway forum also occasionally has the ads a day or two early, but we don't seem to get the Randall's-specific ads up here early, so the weekly good deals often get posted over there first, too.

I usually glance through the Randall's forum first to see if there's anything people are noting clearance-wise or store-specific, then go on over to the Safeway forum to get a fuller picture.

audsbodkins
08-15-2008, 09:47:07 AM
I think a lot of the quiet stems from the fact that most of the hot promotions (like the savings marathon) are national, so discussion gets started on the Safeway forum and people continue it there instead of posting in both places. There seem to be some regional differences in those promos, but those differences aren't publicized and so it takes a long time to figure them out if we ever do.

The Safeway forum also occasionally has the ads a day or two early, but we don't seem to get the Randall's-specific ads up here early, so the weekly good deals often get posted over there first, too.

I usually glance through the Randall's forum first to see if there's anything people are noting clearance-wise or store-specific, then go on over to the Safeway forum to get a fuller picture.

I had no idea--I"ll check out Safeway. THanks!

Nicole
08-16-2008, 12:13:05 PM
I gave up posting the Randalls ad because everyone told me they went to the safeway forum and that they didn't use the Randalls Ad. So I didn't see any point of spending so much time on an ad that no one used. They take to much time and work for no one to use it.