PDA

View Full Version : Randall's:Good Deals This Week! 6/11-6/17

cbobylev
06-11-2008, 12:30:49 PM
Hi,

I don't normally shop at Randall's but I noticed they had some potential good deals this week (6/11-6/17). :)

*This is not a complete list and I'm new to couponing so their might be more q's out there for these items then I know about.*

Rice or Past Roni 10/$10 (Free w/ HCW Printable)
Tostinos Scoops - BOGO ( $1 off q's from 6/8 inserts)
Breyers Ice Cream - BOGO
Ball Park Franks - BOGO
Foster Farms Lunch Meat - BOGO
2. L. Pepsi Buy 3 get 3 FREE!
Arm & Hammer Toothpaste - BOGO
Quaker Chewy Bars - Buy 2 get 3 FREE!
Scrubbing Bubbles - 2/$4

I have seen q's floating around for some of these... hope this helps!

Have a great day,
Crysta

Chasw14
06-12-2008, 08:22:19 AM
Crysta- Being new here I am really trying to learn the ropes. I saw the 10 for $10 Pasta and Rice a Roni add and I did print the HCW coupon but that is only .50 off. To get the item free would you use two of the HCW coupons for each box of Rice or Pasta Roni? Will Randalls let you do this?
Thanks- Charlie

zoeys_mom
06-12-2008, 08:33:48 AM
Crysta- Being new here I am really trying to learn the ropes. I saw the 10 for $10 Pasta and Rice a Roni add and I did print the HCW coupon but that is only .50 off. Thanks- Charlie

Randalls doubles the first like coupon. So a .50 coupon will actually deduct $1.
HTH and welcome to the boards.

Chasw14
06-12-2008, 09:01:23 AM
AHHH. See I knew someone would enighten me. Thank you so much ZM. This really helps.

sugarnspicex4
06-13-2008, 09:10:23 AM
That is, IF your Randall's takes printables. Mine doesn't (sniff!).

Crysta- Being new here I am really trying to learn the ropes. I saw the 10 for $10 Pasta and Rice a Roni add and I did print the HCW coupon but that is only .50 off. To get the item free would you use two of the HCW coupons for each box of Rice or Pasta Roni? Will Randalls let you do this?
Thanks- Charlie

zoeys_mom
06-13-2008, 09:15:57 AM

Take a screen print with you of this
Randalls - Ingredients For Life (http://www.randalls.com/)

If you look to the right it says right there to print coupons
http://www.randalls.com/sixframeset.asp?page=coupons

luvin'it
06-13-2008, 10:43:39 PM

Is your Randalls the one on Cypress? Cause that's mine and I'll be taking this in if they give me any trouble.

Callie7871
06-14-2008, 12:25:17 AM
edited to add that the Randalls on Cypress does take IP's.
I have never had a problem with the Randalls on Cypress. They have always been great about any problem I've had. The CSM that is in during the days on mondays and tuesdays is really nice. I even told her one time not to worry about the coupon, I would just pay for it. They were having a prob with a raincheck plus coupon. She said not to worry and they would make it work.

They just remodeled the store also. Ask if they still have any of the coupon books available. Some great coupons and they don't expire until August. And they sent out mailers for 10% off all purchases for 90 days, not sure if you got one. If not go to CS and they will give you a number to call to add the 10% discount to your card.

Also, didn't we meet at the Chevron on 1431 and 183 last Sunday? I told you my sn was blueyedzilla. I forgot it was callie on this site. Sorry I if I seemed flighty. My daughter was in the truck asleep and I needed to get home.

Hope your finding some great deals in Austin.
C

luvin'it
06-14-2008, 07:42:30 AM
I have never had a problem with the Randalls on Cypress. They have always been great about any problem I've had. The CSM that is in during the days on mondays and tuesdays is really nice. I even told her one time not to worry about the coupon, I would just pay for it. They were having a prob with a raincheck plus coupon. She said not to worry and they would make it work.

They just remodeled the store also. Ask if they still have any of the coupon books available. Some great coupons and they don't expire until August. And they sent out mailers for 10% off all purchases for 90 days, not sure if you got one. If not go to CS and they will give you a number to call to add the 10% discount to your card.

Also, didn't we meet at the Chevron on 1431 and 183 last Sunday? I told you my sn was blueyedzilla. I forgot it was callie on this site. Sorry I if I seemed flighty. My daughter was in the truck asleep and I needed to get home.

C

It's me. Hi friend! :wavehi: Thanks for the tips!

sugarnspicex4
06-14-2008, 03:04:45 PM
Thanks for the tip! I was told by the manager at the time that they do not accept IP's at Cypress (Cedar Park) but that was a couple of years ago. I just haven't tried it since. Now that I hear that some of you are doing it I will have to start collecting IP's again.

C

Haley
06-21-2008, 02:01:07 PM
They have taken them for me with no question.
They would not let me combine a coupon and a store B1G1 deal.