PDA

View Full Version : Lowes Home Improvement ~ Question Valspar paint rebate + $10/$50 + 10%off will this work?

mrskay9
05-24-2008, 04:51:23 PM
Hi. I'm new to Lowe's. I'm usually over at the HCW Food Lion board, but we're thinking of repainting dd's room. I have one of the $10/$50 coupons plus from somewhere I got a $5 off coupon off Valspar paint.
Then I see that there is a $5 off mail in rebate on Valspar paint.
Plus this weekend, there's 10% off for military.
Do you really think all this would work for me??? Any possible way?

We do have to buy 2 gallons, so the way I see it, the $5 off in store Q could be off of one of the gallons and then the rebate could be off of the other gallon???
The Q's do say no combination of promotions but the way I see it they are combining the promotions (the military and the rebate). What do you think?
Anyone have any experience with this? How strict are they?
Thanks in advance

OneCent
05-26-2008, 04:59:33 AM
I bought my paint yesterday and used the $10/50 and will be sending in the rebate form tomorrow. She even asked if I was military after I gave her the coupon, so you might be in luck. I suppose they could refuse the rebate, but I don't think so .
In the past, the register refused to accept more than one discount - so if you get past the register, I think you'll be OK.
Good luck!

barbyq
05-26-2008, 08:59:42 AM
Hi. I'm new to Lowe's. I'm usually over at the HCW Food Lion board, but we're thinking of repainting dd's room. I have one of the $10/$50 coupons plus from somewhere I got a $5 off coupon off Valspar paint.
Then I see that there is a $5 off mail in rebate on Valspar paint.
Plus this weekend, there's 10% off for military.
Do you really think all this would work for me??? Any possible way?

We do have to buy 2 gallons, so the way I see it, the $5 off in store Q could be off of one of the gallons and then the rebate could be off of the other gallon???
The Q's do say no combination of promotions but the way I see it they are combining the promotions (the military and the rebate). What do you think?
Anyone have any experience with this? How strict are they?
Thanks in advance

You should be able to get a rebate for both gallons of paint. (If i remember correctly its for up to five cans of 1 gallon or 1 bucket of 5gallon paint) Im not sure both the $5off and the $10/$50 coupon will work but you can try. Also there is a link in another thread that has a $10/$25 purchase from Lowes so if you and some one else print one then you can only pay $15 plus get the $5 rebate back on them. (this one requires a Visa card though)

lisa89
05-26-2008, 01:24:03 PM
i bought paint on friday & she gave me the 10/50 coupon & then the rebate printed as well. But whooly, the gallon of paint was close to $30! I don't think we normally spend that much on paint........but w/the rebate & coupon it was more like normal!