User Tag List

Thread: Albertsons NW: $1 off fruit peelie on kellogs touch of honey cornflakes boxes

TRADER
    SPARKING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expired Albertsons NW: $1 off fruit peelie on kellogs touch of honey cornflakes boxes

I was in store last night, getting more stuff, LOl, when I saw a peelie on a box of the new kelloggs touch of honey corn flakes...save $1.00 on fr3esh fruit with purchase..so I bought one(we really like the cereal) and used for 1.00 off bananas. My first deal I have not seen posted, and in my first week and a half of couponing, I am so excited!!!!!

TRADER
    FLAMING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Albertsons $1 off fruit peelie on kellogs touch of honey cornflakes boxes

I have seen these for months here but never bought any yet , oh happy couponing
    I love and Miss you Daddy so very very much
    R.I.P 08-05-2009

TRADER IN TRAINING
    SPARKING

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Albertsons $1 off fruit peelie on kellogs touch of honey cornflakes boxes

Doesnt it feel good to find a deal on your own? It is a rare experience with all the hard work everyone does on here.
    Doing what I can to remain a Stay at home Mommy to my 2 Drama Queens

TRADER
    SPARKING

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a great deal with the double coupons because with the double coupons, you can get the cereal free and $1.21 towards fresh fruit. (Our cereal was marked $2.79) Great find!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShowersofBlessings View Post
    This is a great deal with the double coupons because with the double coupons, you can get the cereal free and $1.21 towards fresh fruit. (Our cereal was marked $2.79) Great find!
    I did this deal witith each transaction this week. Cereal are 3 for $5 (or $1.67each). 4 bananas for a fruit. Since I would buy bananas anyway, whole dollar went towards cereal.

VENT: One thing I hate about Idaho: tax on groceries! We came from NJ. Also did I mention a lot is cheaper there? Vent over. Thanks for listening!