Save money at Kroger Southeast with this weeks Kroger Southeast Deals & Coupon Matchups. Select the deals you would like and create a shopping list which you can then print, send via email or sync with the Favado smartphone app!
This this the Kroger Southeast Coupon Policy as sent to us by Kroger.
The following policy is for the Kroger Southeast Region. Check with your local Kroger store for the details on its specific policy.
Double Coupon Policy:
Most Kroger stores in the Southeast region, double coupons up to 50 cents. Therefore, a 50¢ coupon would be worth $1.00. While coupons valued at 51¢ or more are redeemed at face value. Check with your local store to verify its coupon policy.
- We reserve the right to limit no more than five (5) paper manufacturer coupons for the same product, with each coupon value considered one (1) coupon in the same transaction.
- Limit one manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item purchased
- Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only Pharmacy Competitor Coupons accepted.
- Couponed Items will not be sold to Dealers.
- Internet coupon restrictions:
- We accept “Free Item” Internet coupons only when purchase requirements are stated on the coupon and are met.
- Only one internet coupon per item will be accepted.
- We will only accept two (2) Internet Coupons per manufacturer (only 1 coupon per item), per like item, per Customer, per day.
- Internet coupons that are blurry, out of proportion, do not scan properly, or appear to be altered in any way will be rejected.
- We only accept printable coupons if they scan at checkout.
- Manufacturer’s Coupons 50 cents and below will automatically be doubled.
- Doubling does not apply to Free, Kroger, Catalina, Retail Food Store coupons, Electronic Coupons or items prohibited by law.
Kroger Digital Coupon Policy: Found HERE
Customers choosing to participate in the digital coupons are required to have an active online account with a valid, associated shopper card. Kroger employees or partners are prohibited to set up or otherwise maintain an online account not specifically associated to that employee or employee household.
A valid shopper card or an alternate ID is required for the use of digital coupons at the time of purchase.
Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
- Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
- Digital offers do not double
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time
- The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer.
[sdc_grocery cr_id=’134996′ name=’Kroger – Atlanta Marketing Area’]