Save money at Kroger Central with this weeks Kroger Central Deals & Coupon Matchups. Select the deals you would like and create a shopping list which you can then print, send via email or sync with the Favado smartphone app!
Kroger Central stores do not have an official coupon policy posted on their website that we can share with you. Please contact customer service at your local store to find the coupon policy for your individual store.
Digital Coupon Policy
You can find a copy of this policy HERE.
Customers choosing to participate in the digital coupons are required to have an active online account with a valid, associate shopper card. Kroger employees or partners are prohibited to set up or otherwise maintain an online account not specifically associated to that employee or employee household.
A valid shopper card or an alternate ID is required for the use of digital coupons at the time of purchase.
Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
- Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
- Digital offers do not double
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time
- Digital reproductions of offers will not be accepted (such as using a mobile application to reproduce an image of an offer/coupon)
The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer.