[tab title=”Family Dollar Deals“][sdc_grocery cr_id=’134970′ name=’Family Dollar’][/tab]
[tab title=”Family Dollar Coupon Policy“]
This this the Family Dollar Coupon Policy as posted by Family Dollar. You can print a copy of the official policy HERE
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPTS Manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons including:
- Printed Coupons
- Internet Coupons
- Mobile Coupons
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPTS Manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons that meet these requirements:
- Only ONE Manufacturer coupon and ONE Family Dollar coupon can be used per ITEM in a transaction.
- Duplicate coupons in one transaction are accepted as long as there is an item purchased for each coupon.
- All Family Dollar coupons must have a scannable barcode or valid promotion code.
- Printed coupons must be original (no photocopies) and have a printed expiration date.
- Internet coupons may either be in black and white or color and must be legible and read “Family Dollar” or “Manufacturer Coupon”.
- Mobile coupons must have a valid promotion code.
- Coupons can be redeemed only for items that are described on the coupon. The copy on the coupon dictates which items are to be included in the offer, not the image of what is shown on the coupon.
- Coupons can be redeemed if the value of the coupon is greater than the price of the item. In this case, the value of the coupon will be discounted to match the price of the item.
- Buy One Get One Free coupons are only accepted if the exact same 2 products are the “buy” and the “free”.
- Family Dollar $5 off $25 coupon is accepted as long as the net purchase, AFTER all other offers, coupons and/or discounts have been applied is $25 or more.
- Coupons are acceptable for use on sale or clearance items.
Family Dollar does NOT ACCEPT coupons that:
- Are from other retailers.
- Are expired.
- Are for “free” items that do not require a purchase. We do accept coupons for items that are equal to or greater than the price of the item and reduce the price to free.
- Are manufacturer coupons that do not have a “remit to” address on the coupon.
- Are bottle caps.
- Competitor coupons are not matched.
[tab title=”Discuss In The Forums“]
Our Family Dollar forum is where you will find the latest deal discussions and where you can share deals you are spotting. This is the place to look for clearance deals, unadvertised deals, deals of the day and other special promotions. Our Family Dollar forum is also where you can ask questions and get feedback from other Family Dollar shoppers as well as post your shopping brags![divider top=”0″]