So what’s for dinner tonight?
More Dinner Ideas!
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia – What’s For Dinner!
- Cheesy Stuffed Pizza Burgers – It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Cowboy Lasagna: It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Caramelized Salmon – It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Zucchini, Black Bean and Rice Skillet – It’s What’s For Dinner!
I am pretty sure this recipe was made for us couponers since it uses Kraft salad dressing as one of the main ingredients. I don’t know about you all but in the summer I can get salad dressing pretty darn cheap with sale and coupons (if not free!) so finding recipes that use up items in my stockpile is always a plus.
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. (2) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 (8 oz. each) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked whole grain pasta (or 4 cups cooked)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or basil
For the full recipe and directions please head on over to The Comfort of Cooking!
What is on your menu plan for dinner tonight? Leave us a comment below and share. Links to yummy recipes are welcome too!