So what’s for dinner tonight?
- Spicy Sausage Pasta: It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Cowboy Lasagna: It’s What’s For Dinner!
- Copycat Wendy’s Apple Pecan Salad – It’s What’s For Dinner
- Sloppy Joe Casserole – It’s What’s For Dinner
- Stuffed Taco Bell Peppers: It’s What’s For Dinner!
This recipe uses ground chicken and some other basic Asian ingredients. I think the hardest thing for me to find in our local grocery store was the rice crackers. In fact I didn’t find them at all (Wyoming is not exactly known as the mecca of international cuisine!). So I substituted low salt saltine crackers which seemed to work. I suppose you could use unseasoned bread crumbs. The rest of the ingredients are pretty easy to source. And while this recipe uses ground chicken, you can totally use ground turkey too. In fact that is what I usually do since I can get some good deals with coupons on it more than I can ground turkey.
- 1 lb. Tyson ground chicken
- 1 lb. meatloaf mix (usually ground beef and pork)
- 1 pkg rice crackers
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup green onions
- 2-3 tbsp rice vinegar
- sesame seeds (optional)
For the full recipe and directions please head on over to East 9th Street!
What is on your menu plan for dinner tonight? Leave us a comment below and share. Links to yummy recipes are welcome too!