So what’s for dinner tonight?
This recipe just LOOKS amazing and the ingredient list is pretty straightforward. Nothing too exotic there. There is some balsamic vinegar in there which can be pricey, but I often find bottles of it on store clearance and pick them up whenever I can. The stuff never goes bad and the only reason it is on markdown is usually because they changed their packaging or something.
- 4 (6 ounce each) boneless, skinless chicken breast, or chicken cutlets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
For the full recipe and directions please head on over to Mother Thyme!
What is on your menu plan for dinner tonight? Leave us a comment below and share. Links to yummy recipes are welcome too!