If one of your goals is to get organized in the new year then you will want to check out this deal on these over the door shoe organizers in Blue or Pink. While these are designed to organize shoes there are a a bunch of other ways to use a shoe organizer to organize your stuff. I recently purchased several on clearance at my local Home Depot (for over $10…so this is a pretty good deal!) and here are some of the ways I use them throughout the house.
- On the back of the front door to hold hats, scarves and gloves in the winter. When winter is over roll the whole thing up and stash away until next year.
- In the kids room – Hot Wheels, Barbies, stuffed animals and other small toys. Also in my boys room they have one that holds their undies and socks.
- In the pantry – perfect for storing seasoning packets (like taco seasonings) and powdered drink mixes like (hot cocoa and Kool-Aid). I also toss granola bars and other quick snacks for the kids in a couple of pockets.
- In the bathroom – cut them down to fit inside a cupboard door and stash away bottles of cleaning supplies or beauty products.
- In the car – cut them down to fit on the back of the car seat and store small books, colored pencils (they don’t melt like crayons do and are less mess than markers), coloring books, small pads of papers & snacks for the kids.
- In the TV room – organize video games and controllers and extra batteries.
Price: $9.89 Plus free shipping with Amazon Prime
You Save: $40.10 (80%)